Would you like to live in another home? What would it be like?
Right now is an excellent time to get in action and make it happen.
Where would your dream home be, and how would it be different from where you are now?
You may be wondering why I am asking these questions, other than that I sell houses and I’m good at it and I want to sell more…. Why should you act now?
Because the facts are that:
- Housing inventory is extremely low right now. This is the situation overall nationally and in many neighborhoods. It’s a seller’s market with 2.31 months of inventory in Anne Arundel County, which is the lowest in ten years. You can sell now fast and for top dollar.
- Demand for houses is high. The Spring market has begun. Buyers are actively hunting for houses, and demand is likely to increase in the next few days and weeks.
- A skilled agent can help you get a great deal on your new home, by using strategies to beat out other buyers and make the best offer to the seller (which is not always the one that is the highest price).
- Interest rates are low, near historical lows, and they have been fairly stable since early February. They are projected to rise significantly in the next year. You can lock in a great interest rate on a new loan and have it fixed for the next thirty years. Mortgage Rates at 2-Week Lows
- Prices have been rising and many people that didn’t have equity before have equity now. If you have not been able to move because your mortgage was too high for you to pay off with the sale, that situation may have changed. Take a look and see. Here’s Realtor Magazine article: Homeowners Keep Getting Richer and Richer!
- If your house has gone up in value since you bought it, you may be able to sell without paying any taxes. This is the only way that most people have to get tax-free income, by using IRS section 121.—Exclusion of gain from sale of principal residence
If this is of interest to you, it’s important to move fast. Every Spring weekend counts – it’s important to have your house on the market so that active buyers know it is available. We can do strategic and powerful marketing before your house is ready for showings.
Right now, I have time and attention to take on more listings, because my recent listings are under contract or sold. I am ready to focus on your move and help you get there, along with my network of professional colleagues all over the country and overseas. So please let me know at your earliest opportunity if you or someone you know would like to make a move. Let’s talk and make it happen.
Also, by the way, we are looking for Realtors to partner with us at eXp Realty, not only in Maryland, also all over the country and in Canada. The company is growing fast and creating a new future in real estate. A friend from Mountain View, California, (Silicon Valley) just joined our team this week. Who do you know, any where in the country, who would be interested in improving their real estate career? Please introduce us!
P.S. Considering a move? Please call for a confidential chat. Your personal needs, wants, and finances are my priority and my passion and my specialties run from waterfront luxury estates to distressed properties.
Call me today for your Annapolis real estate needs, or for a referral to a great real estate agent anywhere.
Carlyn Lowery, Associate Broker, eXp Realty, Annapolis Real Estate, Annapolis Waterfront Homes, Annapolis Luxury Homes, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, 443-569-3977 or 888-860-7369 x146